- Each piece is handmade slow couture by one master tailor, thus ensuring product quality & integrity throughout the confection process
- The handmade production process is made-to-order & takes 10 business days, as each piece is cut & confectioned by the master hands of our Bolivian tailors & artisans
- Fabric composition: 70% Royal Alpaca – 30% Lambswool – 100% alpaca wool tullmas (pompoms)
- Natural drape & versatile styling
- Certified alpaca textile & wool
- Available in stone grey, fuchsia, opal blue, orange & turquoise (additional colors upon request)
- Product SKU: BCP 9630 (3)
- Made in Bolivia
- Personalize your piece with your initials at check out
Brush with care as needed & dry clean only.
SIZE & FIT
The epitome of designing with a respect to the fabric & wool’s natural virtues, ‘The Aida Shawl’ drapes the body creating infinite possibilities of creating unique silhouettes. Created in one size, with a natural weight balance of the tullma (pompom) tassels, wrap the body with sublime softness & texture. Wrap yourself in its sensuality at home or style it for any occasion.
BCP Mujer, Daniela is 175cm tall and featured wearing ‘The Aida Shawl’ in one unique & versatile size for multiple styling options.
- Shawl length: 276cm (including pompom tassels)
- Shawl width: 72cm
- Weight: 950-980 gr (handmade pompom natural variation)
Once your order is placed, we will process it and deliver it via FedEx. A signature may be required upon delivery. You should note that we will not be able to change the delivery address once the order has been processed.
Shipping to USA, delivery in 3-7 business days, with the exception of pre-order items that can take up to 24 business days.
International shipments, delivery in 7-14 business days, with the exception of pre-order items that can take up to 24 business days.
Import taxes and duties: USA Sales taxes will apply to all orders.
Shipping costs : FedEx or any other shipping company used by Marcas Latam company will automatically calculate the cost of shipping based on the location at the time of payment.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on the part of the world you are located. However, rest assured that your order is safely on its way.
The cost of the shipping will be calculated at check out and will be based on location, weight & volume and it has to be paid by the customer.
TAXES, DUTIES & FEES
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.